Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Colorful Beach ~September 4,2009

I had the opportunity to visit West Palm Beach with my best friend for my 3 day weekend.As I surveyed the beach, I saw the glistening of the brilliantly blue water as it ran up to the shore and like a shy child, ran back to join the rest of the family of water. Also during my people watching time, I observed a woman about three times the size of me squeeze into a bikini and lye in the beach and turn redder and more purple by the second as the sun rays seeped deep into her blabby skin. The sun, brilliant and bright, showed us the splendor if all the power it is capable as we gazed into the sky to catch a glimpse of a small air plane trailing a long banner behind its powerful engine. Of all these things, my most favorite sight on the beach was the constant game of male beach volley ball just a few yard in front of the spot we chose. Observing as the young men constantly dove in such a selfless way, no matter the sand burn they got, to save their team from utter defeat was just amazing to me. Sweat dripped down from their head to the bottoms of their ankles, and with every dive they made, more sand got stuck to their bodies for the rest of the game. However when they won, they had the sweet victory to claim for all the sand gliding into every inch of their bodies.


Thats all for now!

~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment