Monday, September 14, 2009

Whatever ~September 14,2009

So last week there was this great up roar about these 2 teachers who went on Craig's list and bought 2 prostitutes. Those 2 teachers were my teachers from high school.... One was my chorus director who I was with all four years of my high school career and the other teacher was the band director, in which I was with for the first 2 years of high school through color guard. I was in shock. Both directors were recently divorced with children involved. These people were some of the most professional people I had grown to know. In fact one of the rules while in both departments were that we could not touch eachother, including hugs, for more than 3 seconds.
While the details are still being unfolded, Whitewater High school is now looking for new choral and band directors. My father has been the unofficial assistant choral director for the past 6 years, so he is applying for the job. I know that my dad is the hardest working man alive and he has proved that time and time again to not only the chorus department but also the principal of my high school ,so I am pretty sure he has the job in the bag. However if the board needs more proof that he is perfect for the job, several old students are writting letters to tell how he has improved their voices and also their lifes. You see my dad is the kind of person who helps people not only professionally but also in everyday situations. No matter what the problem, he always has a solution for you, and he is ALWAYS right no matter how many times I did not want to admit it.
If you want to read more about the teacher situation go here: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20838904/detail.html
Thats all for now!
~Ali

1 comment: