Monday, November 30, 2009

Anything ~ November 18, 2009

Turning towards my date, I was so embarrassed to ask to be taken home, however I knew that it had to be done. With pain like this, I could not really enjoy the date either. When I looked over and squeezed his hand, he instantly looked back. When he did he could see that I was in a lot of pain so I did not even have to say anything to him. He jumped up and got out coats and we were out of there. As soon as we got out of ear shot of other people, he asked what was hurting me. But before I could answer, another shot of pain flew up my colon and into my stomach. I could barely stand up. As soon as he saw this, he swept me up in his arms and took off running to his car. I never knew that he could run so fast especially with me in his arms! When he finally stopped we were at his car and he was fumbling around to get his keys without having to put me down. He got the car door open, gently shoved me in, ran around to the other side and sped off towards my house. We got there in record time; usually it takes about 10 minutes to get from the theater to my house but it only took him about 3. On the way home he called my parents and so when we pulled into the driveway my parents were there waiting for me. I told him that I was sorry that this had to happen on our first date but he told me not to worry about a thing. I went inside and took a lot of pain pills and fell asleep. The next day I woke up to a vase full of the prettiest yellow daisies I had ever seen with a card from the guy asking me out on another date!

That's all for now!

~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment