Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Phoenix ENT LLC. ~March 22,2010

I work for a company named Phoenix ENT LLC. In this company, I got to concerts and site out the good bands. If they are really good and I feel as if they could represent our company well, I approach the band afterwards and ask them if they are already signed with a group. After I made the initial remarks with the band and I still feel as if the band joining our company would further our progress, I get my boss to go to another concert in which that particular ban is playing. In that concert, I take notes of all that the band need to fix including stage presence, communication between band members, the image the band has together, or the musicians in the band. After the show, we approach them together. Usually I do all the talking, in which I find out if they are still interested in signing with us. If they are still interested, I present them with the things that they would have to change in order to be a part of the company and then we proceed to go over the contract and see if they have any questions. Usually, we let them go home and think about it for a week and get the contract looked at by a lawyer so they know what exactly they are getting into. If they still agree, we sign them and get a photo shoot lined up immediately for them. With the pictures we take at the photo shoot, we can get flyers and a logo up and going in order to get their name out and schedule gigs for them. Then if a concert hall or another band needs either an opening act or a main band, they contact me. In contacting me, I get the information to the members of the band and see if one, they want to do the gig, and two, if they are available to do the gig. At the concert, I make sure they have exactly what they need and make sure they are where they need to be when they need to be.

That's all for now!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment